Recommended Retail Fee (RRF) is a simple computation of what you should be charging/earning as a freelancer taking into consideration all your expenses. It is just a guide, gigsters can raise or reduce their RRF but not lower than respective floor price.
- Housing – Your current home rental / house loan installment
- Travel expenses – Your monthly petrol and/or public transport expenses
- Car/motorbike installment – your monthly vehicle hire purchase installment
- Annual Income: Industry standard or your last drawn salary
- I-Saraan – You intended contribution for EPF I-Saraan (Optional)
- PTPTN or Student Loan – Your repayment for PTPTN or student Loans (Optional)
- Your intended profit – 10-15% of total cost